Western Mass. No Kids :: View topic - LOST
Western Mass No Kids

Western Mass. No Kids Forum Index -> Television -> LOST
LOST
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:58 am Reply with quote
LumLum
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am addicted to LOST. I have not been addicted to any TV show like this since Dallas. Each character is so fascinating and the show is so well written. We know if it is ever cancelled they will be rescued, but in the meantime where did those guys take Walt and where does that ladder under the hatch go???????????!!?????????????
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:18 pm Reply with quote
LeFitz

When is Lost on and what network? I've never even heard of it. OOps
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:45 am Reply with quote
LumLum
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOST is on ABC, right now Wednesday at 10 PM. I have been recording the reruns to make sure I haven't missed anything. Watching them again I have picked up some things I missed the first time around. The season premier will be Weds Sep 21 at 9 PM. Last year it aired at 8 PM, so I don't know if the 9 PM time slot will stay for the new season.

It's about a plane that took off from Sydney Australia bound for LAX. Something happened with the equipment that the radars lost track of it, like they thought the plane was somewhere way off from where it really was. Then the plane went down and crashed on this remote island, so because of the equipment failure for tracking, the rescue people aren't looking anywhere they should be for the survivors. This was revealed by the pilot who survived the crash but was killed shortly thereafter by "the monster". Yes, there is a monster on the island, it's kind of like a science fiction. They flash back on the survivors' lives before the crash and how this island is really giving them a new start on life. At least that's what John Locke says - he was in a wheelchair until the plane crash - he woke up on the beach in the wreckage and was suddenly able to walk - although none of the other survivors know about it.

I believe you can now get season 1 on CD
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quote
CallieMo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Okay, I'll admit it. I thought that the show probably wouldn't be that great when there was such a buzz about it, but Lost is a really decent show.

We're still catching up to the current season, but so far it's been pretty intriguing stuff. We're about halfway through season four and we've got season five DVR'd to date so we'll eventually be 100% up to speed. :D
Series Finale
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quote
CallieMo
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm not sure I liked the last few minutes of the finale 100%, but overall I loved the closure that the episode had. I'm curious to see what the three alternate endings they shot were.

Now I'm sad that the series is over. It's been a wild ride.
Re: Series Finale
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quote
CallieMo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bah...it was joke endings that they showed on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Cute but not helpful.

I have read however that there's an additional 20 minutes of footage for the episode that will be included on the DVDs. That should be interesting.
LOST
  Western Mass. No Kids Forum Index -> Television